Photo Booth Hire Melbourne
Let Us Take Your Selfies
• Glam Photobooths is a family-run business with many years of experience in the Weddings and Events Industries.
• We take great pride in the quality and reliability of our Photo Booths, as well as the exceptional level of service we provide our customers and their guests.
• Our mission is to ensure you and all your guests have a great time in our Photo Booths.
No matter what the occasion,
We can put a smile on your face at any event.
Birthday Celebrations (Young & Old)
Corporate Events & Product Launches
Sporting Club Events
School Formals & Graduations
Fundraising & Charity Events
Staff Christmas Parties
Or when any excuse for a party will do
We’re not the cheapest photo booth provider in Melbourne, but our photo booth packages do represent great value for money. More importantly, booking with Glam Photobooths ensures you’ll have the peace of mind that comes only when dealing with a professional & reliable service provider with years of experience.
Here’s what’s included in our standard 4-hour Photo Booth Hire package:
• Delivery & Setup etc. (We will arrive up to an hour before the agreed start time to set up).
• 4 hours of Photo Booth operating time with an experienced photo booth attendant.
• High-quality studio lighting & 18 Megapixel DSLR camera.
• Easy to use touchscreen.
• Lots of fun & glamorous props to wear.
• Unlimited colour or B&W photo strips.
• Quality leather-bound photo album as a keepsake to remember your event.
• Gel pens & glue sticks provided.
• Customised artwork/message for the photo strips.
• Our Photo Booths can easily fit up to 4 adults and is wheelchair accessible.
• All high-resolution images and composite photo strips are provided to you on a USB thumb drive.
Frequently Asked Questions (Photobooths)
Table of Contents
- How do I book a Photo Booth?
- How much are your Photo Booth Packages?
- Can you do a package deal price if we book a Photo Booth and DJ?
- What areas around Melbourne do you travel to?
- How many people can fit into your Photo Booth?
- How does the Photo Booth work?
- How long does it take to set up the Photo Booth?
- How much room do we need for the Photo Booth?
- Do we get digital copies of all the photos?
- How long does it take to print the photo strips?
- Can the Photo Booth go outside?
- Can the Photo Booth go up/down flights of stairs?
- When and how do we pay?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Are your Photo Booths tested and tagged?
- Can the photo booth be set up or removed during a Wedding Reception?
How do I book a Photo Booth?
1. Take a good look around this webpage and ask lots of questions (We’re here to help).
2. Contact us for a quote and to confirm that we have a Photo Booth available on the date of your event. You can do this over the phone or online via the Online Quotation Form further down on this page.
3. Call or email us to confirm your booking. We’ll then send you an invoice so you can pay your booking fee.
4. Once we received your booking fee you can consider your booking confirmed and the date locked in. We will then send you back an updated invoice outlining the amount you’ve paid and the remaining balance on your booking.
How much are your Photo Booth Packages?
No two events are the same, so please contact us to discuss your individual needs. If you like, you can obtain a quote simply by completing the online quotation form further down this page and we’ll send you a written quote usually within a couple of hours.
Or call us for an instant price over the phone. We accept calls from 10:AM – 7:PM, 7 days a week.
All enquiries are obligation-free.
Can you do a package deal price if we book a Photo Booth and DJ?
We sure can. Not only will you save time by not having to deal with another service provider, but you’ll also save on the price too.
What areas around Melbourne do you travel to?
We cover all areas within the Melbourne Metro, Mornington Peninsula and Yarra Valley areas.
As we are a mobile service, we also have done events throughout regional Victoria. These are the only times we will charge extra for travel. Depending on the distance, accommodation may also need to be provided depending on the distance and finish time.
How many people can fit into your Photo Booths?
Our Photo Booths can accommodate up to 6 adults inside. We can also turn our booth into an open-air studio for larger group shots.
How does the Photo Booth work?
The Simple Answer:
1. Simply grab a prop.
2. Enter the booth.
3. Follow the touchscreen options and instructions and remember to smile big for the camera.
4. Step outside, and before you can say “This is really fun”, your photo strips are ready to go.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4.
How long does it take to set up the Photo Booth?
Our Photo Booths can be set up and ready to roll in as little as 30 minutes from arriving at the venue. However, we always arrive an hour before the agreed start time.
How much room do we need for the Photo Booth?
Our Photo Booths are 1m wide and 1.6m long. But it’s best to allow a space of at least 2m x 3m so that there’s room for the props table and so that guests can easily move in and out of the booth.
Do we get digital copies of all the photos?
Yes. At the end conclusion of the event, we’ll provide all of the composite photo strips & individual high-resolution images on a USB thumb drive. One of the great things about our photo booths is the image quality. All your images are captured in high resolution using a professional quality DSLR camera and studio lighting. So If there’s a picture that you particularly like, you can have it printed off in a larger size as a memento of your special day.
How long does it take to print the photo strips?
The photo strips are printed in less than 10 seconds.
Speed isn’t everything though. It’s a little-known fact that as with many photo booths, you have the option of having even higher quality image files saved to disc. It’s a good option to know about if you planning on doing more with the original image files later on. They just take a couple of extra seconds to print due to the larger file size.
Can the Photo Booth go outside?
Our photo booths require a weather-proof location in which to operate safely. Electricity and water don’t mix. Due to the size and weight of the booth, it’s important that is located on a solid, flat & level surface.
Can the Photo Booth go up/down flights of stairs?
If the Photo Booth is to be located anywhere up/down stairs and there is no lift available, it might be the case that an extra person is needed to help with setup and removal. Extra charges may apply. Be sure to let us know so we can give you an accurate quote.
When and how do we pay?
In order to secure your Photo Booth booking with us, a booking fee of $250 is required. The balance is due one month before the date of your event. We accept payments via Direct Debit or Cash.
Can the photo booth be set up or removed during a Wedding Reception?
Set up or removal of the photo booth during an event (especially a Wedding Reception) is not advised as it looks very unprofessional. It also limits the chances that the venue will refer us to future clients.
There are exceptions though. Sometimes due to the layout of the venue, the photo booth might already be in an area separate from the main reception space and so can therefore be discreetly set up or removed without disturbing the reception. You may wish to consult your venue on this.
Contact Us For A Quote
Please be assured that we are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and visitors to this website.
Types of information we collect & how it is used:
This website’s online enquiry form requires potential customers to submit their personal information such as Name, Contact Numbers, Email Address and Postal Address. This information is used by us to get in contact with the user for the purposes of providing advice, information and pricing on the services we provide.
In the event that we are providing an external DJ or Photobooth Attendant for your event/function, we share only the necessary information; such as the venue name & address, your name and contact phone numbers.
Under no circumstances is any of your information shared with any third parties other than the DJ or Photobooth Attendant we supply to your event/function.
“We respect your privacy and appreciate your business.”